Today, I’m going to introduce you to the wonderful world of my wallet.
People say that you can get to know someone by looking in their wallet or bag, so I’m inviting you to see what I carry every day. And maybe remind myself that wallets deserve to be cleaned out every so often.
So here is every card, coupon, and cent that made it into my wallet.
- A credit card
- A MARTA train card
- A Kohl’s charge card
- A $5 off coupon for Mr. Clean Carwash that I’ll probably never use
- A University of Georgia student ID
- A coupon for a free movie ticket that I got for $5 about three years ago. I’ll use it; it’s just that the movie theater the coupon is for isn’t near me.
- A debit card
- My license
- My AAA card
- A library card
- A card explaining how to perform CPR that I got in high school. I still look at it every so often.
- A few of my business cards
- A Godiva chocolate rewards card. It entitles you to one free piece of chocolate every month, so obviously, I had to get it.
- A Kroger Plus card because a girl’s gotta shop.
- Health and car insurance cards
- A membership card for the Society of Professional Journalists
- An OfficeMax card because it gets me a discount on printer ink.
I’m not sure what my wallet shows about me. That I’m a UGA graduate in the journalism field that likes chocolate, reading, watching movies, and money?
I suppose that’s accurate.
Take a look in your wallet. What does it say about you?